JellyPages.com

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Make-up Mayhem

What can I say about the make-up tent at Frightmare Farms, well.... It can be a bit hectic.. it is also a hot spot for the actors. I love the process and the make-up team.. I have gained a ton of experience and made tons of new friends. I even got to be a character and got a few scares. I am really looking forward to this year and the advances in our make-ups. I have been working many events over the summer that has allowed me to work with AMC's Walking Dead Makeup artists! I have event coming up that i hope will help promote me and Frightmare Farms. The event is October 24th at the Fine Line Cafe in Minneapolis. To purchase tickets and to check out some of my work visit my profile http://www.rawartists.org/dangerousbeautydesigns

Hope to see you there and at Frightmare Farms!

No comments:

Post a Comment